March 27, 2012
11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. EDT
For more information on S&P Capital IQ products and services, please visit our website.
Click here for
a two-week free trial.
We’re on Twitter!
for the latest
and equity insights.
WHERE ARE THE EQUITY MARKETS HEADED ?
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time
Many investors and advisors are torn between whether they should wait for an anticipated stock market correction or jump on the bandwagon. Now that the stock market correction from April to October 2011 has been recouped, they wonder where the equity markets are headed. S&P Capital IQ’s senior equity investment strategists and an ETF analyst will discuss these questions and others listed below in this webinar.
- Will the projected first half slowdown in S&P 500 Operating EPS growth for 2012 be temporary or the new norm
- Will Europe’s sovereign debt crisis flare up again and what will be the impact on global markets?
- Will strong emerging market equity outperformance persist?
- How far can the stock market go in the second quarter?
- What areas of the market look the best technically?
- What ETFs should investors look closely at given the macroeconomic trends highlighted on the call?
- What role should past performance play in ETF selection?
Moderator: Sam Stovall
Chief Equity Strategist for S&P Capital IQ
Global Equity Strategist, S&P Capital IQ
Chief Technical Strategist, S&P Capital IQ
ETF Analyst, S&P Capital IQ
One hour of CFP continuing education credit is available for this event.
Questions will be taken from webinar participants after
a brief presentation by each of the panelists.
S&P Capital IQ
P.S. Commentary from our analysts and other great research is available online through MarketScope® Advisor. Please visit www.getmarketcope.com to activate your free 14-day trial subscription. You could also contact us at 1-877-219-1247 or E-Mail to learn more about available content packages.
To learn more about Standard & Poor's, please visit our web site at www.equityresearch.standardandpoors.com.